Friday, June 8, 2012

I have returned.

I see all these bride bloggers, and I just do not know how they do it. I couldn't do it! I am a married woman now! So I have so much more time on my hands to share fun projects with you.

I plan on going through everything I made one tutorial at a time. And then through all the events and wedding. I already got my wedding photos back! So I am anxious to share them. I'm a little sad that the wedding is over, but you know what the fantastic thing is? My best friend just got engaged!! She is right at the beginning of all the fun stuff, so I hope she will let me share some of her projects too.

You know what brides/ newly married ladies NEVER talk about and blog about? How to handle the huge mountain of gifts, boxes, paper etc that comes after the wedding. My dining room looks like this:






Hey honey! Im going to take all this trash out right now!



This is an improvement. I feel extremely overwhelmed. I will be blogging on a way to tackle it...as soon as I figure it out for myself! Can anyone tell me a special strategy they used? Every time I walk in this room I go into a daze, and then I run for my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment