Monday, April 9, 2012

Preview of projects to come.

Sorry I have been MIA guys, I have had so much going on with wedding stress. Then my health took a turn for the worst with my ulcerative colitis then on top of that I was cursed with a kidney stone! Needless to say, I've been a little distracted.

I want to give you a quick run down on all the fun things coming up here at The Little Woman.

I got all my invitations out! HALLELUJAH! What a relief. For about 24 hours I felt on top of the world and more importantly on top of my ever growing wedding to list. Here is a sneak peek of my invitations. I will be posting a detailed write up of the whole process and my final vote on DIY invites.




THEN I realized I have 100 + programs to do. And I freaked out and became determined to finish them so much so that as my kidneys were attacking me and aching to the point that I could barely move--I was like just. one. more. program. So people coming to our wedding you better  ENJOY the hell out of these things! Here is a program preview.



My bachelorette party is this weekend! As excited as I always have been in the past few months I have been a little not looking forward to this I dont know why. But all the sudden this past week I am just elated to be surrounded by and spending time with the most important girls in my life. I love them and I cant wait to just cut loose! 

As a thank you I am making a little something something. Here is a sneak peek...



I have made our wedding menu, bar menu and a couple other signs that I will post a blog on here is one of the signs.


I love our table numbers--I winged it and threw this together on the fly this weekend. I even made a little easel thing at the suggestion of Casey. He is so smart. You want to see how I made the easle thing-y? STAY TUNED!! Subscribe with your email or on facebook so you wont miss any of my posts!


Is that my bra? Like I said things are a mess around here, I am rolling with it until after our honeymoon.


P.S. our dining room table has been in our living room for going on a month now. It really comes in handy--I will keep finding reasons to leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment